USD 450 District Mission Statement
The mission of Shawnee Heights U.S.D. #450 is to provide quality education that ensures academic achievement for all students and develops caring, productive and responsible citizens. This will be achieved through:
- Diverse academic opportunities
- Staff committed to continuous improvement
- Student, family and community involvement
- Safe schools
2016-2017 USD 450 District Goals
- Students and families will be engaged in learning.
- Students will read and write at college and career ready levels.
- Graduates will be technologically literate and college and career ready.
- All learning environments will be safe and secure and promote a culture of safety.
- The Board of Education and Superintendent will enhance and promote the image of the district.
- The Board of Education and Superintendent will responsibly manage the financial resources of the district.
Preparing the Students of Today for the Opportunities of Tomorrow