06:30pm - 08:00pm Event:
SHHS Enrollment Information Night
All Parents and Students (including future freshman) are invited to attend and learn about academic options at Shawnee Heights High School.
Wednesday, February 21st 6:30pm to 8:00pm
SHHS South Wing
The following breakout sessions will be offered. Please choose the sessions you would like to attend. They will be repeated during each of the time frames. You can choose one, two, or three but unfortunately will not be able to attend all. If you have questions or need more information, please contact your student’s counselor.
- o NEW PROGRAM: Vocational Agriculture S412
- Advanced Placement (AP Course) PD Room
- Dual Credit South Commons
- Richard Liedke and Christa Bixler, WU with Laurie Crimmins, Counselor
- CTE and Online College Credits Cafeteria
- Bob Reavis, ACC and Eric Steele, Assit. Principal
- NCAA Eligibility T-Bird Room
- Brittany Lauritsen, WU Compliance and Willie Skaggs, Counselor
- Graduation Requirements and IPS S102
- Kayla Banzhaf Counselor and Kelly Whittaker, Assit, Principal
6:30-6:55 Session 1
7:00-7:25 Session 2
7:30-7:55 Session 3
For questions regarding enrollment for next year, you may make an appointment with your counselor. Counselors may be reached via email or by phone at 379-5880.
Mr. Skaggs (A-G) firstname.lastname@example.org 730-5066
Mrs. Crimmins (H-N) email@example.com 730-5051
Ms. Banzhaf (O-Z) firstname.lastname@example.org 730-5085