Listed are the steps to request a gym to rent with the USD450 school district:
- AT LEAST FIFTY PERCENT (50%) OF THE GROUP SHALL CONSIST OF PATRONS OF USD 450.
- Elementary school gym will be available for rental only on days when a member of the custodial staff is available:
5:00 - 6:30 P.M. 6:30 - 8:00 P.M. 8:00 - 9:30 P.M.
- Payment is expected to reserve time and date in a gym, required payment for the rentals within one (1) week after the request is received or arrangement may be forfeited.
- The gym rental agreement (contract) must be properly executed on or before 4:00 P.M. two days before the facility will be used. A rental agreement will not be considered complete until payment is received, the contract is signed by both parties, and the original is returned to the Central Services Facility.
3. Jessica, at Central Office, will contact you with approval (or denial) and request payment to hold time and date.
USD450 administration reserves the right to contact you to reschedule or cancel an activity scheduled depending on school needs.
For more information here is the General Regulation for Building Use: