The Board of Education recognizes the facilities of the district are both school and community resources and allows the use of school buildings and school grounds at reasonable times and rates to recognized community organizations whose activities are of general interest to the community and whose use of the school facility is for a community purpose. Use of any school facility or school grounds, however, shall not interfere with daily school use of any school-sponsored activity. Usage is subject to limited access and availability. School activities shall have first priority for facility use. No group or organization shall be allowed to use school facilities for private profit-making purposes. School-related organizations, such as parent-teacher associations, shall have priority over non-school related organizations.
The regulations governing the rental of facilities and the request form are linked below:
Optional: Auditorium Event Needs GF-835
- AT LEAST TWENTY-FIVE PERCENT (25%) OF THE GROUP SHALL CONSIST OF PATRONS OF USD 450.
- Elementary school gym will be available for rental only on days when a member of the custodial staff is available:
5:00 - 6:30 P.M. 6:30 - 8:00 P.M. 8:00 - 9:30 P.M.
- Payment is expected to reserve time and date in a gym, required payment for the rentals within one (1) week after the request is received or arrangement may be forfeited.
- Student Rental $20 per rental period
- Non Student Rental $40 per rental period
- The gym rental agreement (contract) must be properly executed on or before 4:00 P.M. two days before the facility will be used. A rental agreement will not be considered complete until payment is received, the contract is signed by both parties, and the original is returned to the Central Services Facility.
3. Cindy, at Central Office, will contact you with approval (or denial) and request payment to hold time and date.
USD450 administration reserves the right to contact you to reschedule or cancel an activity scheduled depending on school needs.