PREPARING THE STUDENTS OF TODAY FOR THE OPPORTUNITIES OF TOMORROW
USD 450 District Mission Statement
The mission of Shawnee Heights USD 450 is to provide quality education that ensures academic achievement for all students and develops caring, productive and responsible citizens. This will be achieved through:
- Diverse academic opportunities
- Staff committed to continuous improvement
- Students, family and community involvement
- Safe schools
2020-2021 USD 450 District Goals
- All district educators will adopt innovative and rigorous instructional strategies to meet student learning needs to ensure students will graduate college and career ready.
- All district personnel will promote a culture of inclusion and acceptance, and proactively address the social-emotional needs of students and staff so they will thrive in a constantly changing global society.
- All learning environments and activities will adhere to appropriate health and safety guidelines to promote and maximize the safety, security, and well-being of attendees.
- All district personnel will responsibly and transparently manage the intellectual, physical, human, and financial resources of the district.
- All district administrators will proactively attract and retain the highest quality staff members to support our students.