PREPARING THE STUDENTS OF TODAY FOR THE OPPORTUNITIES OF TOMORROW
USD 450 District Mission Statement
The mission of Shawnee Heights USD 450 is to provide quality education that ensures academic achievement for all students and develops caring, productive and responsible citizens. This will be achieved through:
- Diverse academic opportunities
- Staff committed to continuous improvement
- Student, family and community involvement
- Safe schools
2018-2019 USD 450 District Goals
- All district personnel will proactively engage the entire family unit as an active participant in the education of their students.
- All district educators will actively engage students in their education to ensure students will graduate college and career ready with the ability to contribute to a global society.
- All learning environments will be safe, will be secure, and will promote a culture of inclusion and acceptance.
- The Board of Education and Superintendent will responsively and transparently manage the curriculum, personnel, budget, and financial resources of the district.
- District administrators will be proactive in attracting and retaining the highest quality staff members to support our students.