USD 450 District Mission Statement
The mission of Shawnee Heights U.S.D. #450 is to provide quality education that ensures academic achievement for all students and develops caring, productive and responsible citizens. This will be achieved through:
- Diverse academic opportunities
- Staff committed to continuous improvement
- Student, family and community involvement
- Safe schools
2017-2018 USD 450 District Goals
- All district personnel will proactively engage parents in the education of their students.
- All district educators will actively engage students in their education.
- All students will graduate college and career ready.
- All learning environments will be safe and secure and promote a culture of safety.
- The Board of Education and Superintendent will responsibly manage the financial resources of the district.
Preparing the Students of Today for the Opportunities of Tomorrow