PREPARING THE STUDENTS OF TODAY FOR THE OPPORTUNITIES OF TOMORROW
USD 450 District Mission Statement
The mission of Shawnee Heights USD 450 is to provide quality education that ensures academic achievement for all students and develops caring, productive and responsible citizens. This will be achieved through:
- Diverse academic opportunities
- Staff committed to continuous improvement
- Students, family and community involvement
- Safe schools
2019-2020 USD 450 District Goals
- All district personnel will proactively engage the entire family unit as an active participant in the education of their students.
- All district educators will engage students in creative and rigorous social-emotional and academic standards to ensure students will graduate college and career ready, prepared to contribute to a changing global society.
- All learning environments and activities will be safe, will be secure, and will promote a culture of inclusion and acceptance.
- All district personnel will responsibly and transparently manage the intellectual, physical, human, and financial resources of the district.
- District administrators will proactively attract and retain the highest quality staff members to support our students.