For 2020-2021 New Student Registration follow this link: https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=23121&culture=en
If you need additional help with enrollment, parents are asked to call their respective school to make an appointment.
|Shawnee Heights Elementary||357-5400|
|Tecumseh North Elementary||379-5910|
|Tecumseh South Elementary||379-5950|
|Shawnee Heights Middle School||379-5830|
|Shawnee Heights High School||379-5880|
The district requires that a parent (guardian) accompany the student(s) at the time of registration. The following documents are necessary to complete the registration process:
- Your child's birth certificate (state-certified copy)
- Immunization Record (Kansas Certification of Immunization or copy of the personal shot record)
- Proof of Residency (i.e. utility bill or housing contract)
- If a student is living with a relative or other individual who lives in the district, legal documentation must be submitted given that individual(s) the right to make educational and medical decisions.
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Completed USD Forms: Student Information Record, Health History, School Bus Drop/Add/Change Form
- Completed English Language Learners Survey. This survey can be completed and returned to the school's main office.
Other information that assists in the placement of student:
- Copy of your child's current transcript of grades
- Copy of your child's IEP, if applicable
- Homeless Students
The district, in accordance with state and federal law and the Kansas state plan, will ensure that homeless children in the school district have access to a free and appropriate public education. Homeless students are individuals who lack a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence, contact local coordinator Stacey Giebler at (785) 379-5800.