KSHSAA Physical Form
All participants must have a physical on file in the Athletic Office BEFORE attending any tryout/practice. Click here for KSHSAA form.
Check List to Attend Practice, Tryouts or to Participate in ANY Sport!
- Turn in the Paper Physical
- The bottom of the first page is signed by both student and parent
- The back page is signed by both student and parent.
- Turn in Sports Fees
- Consent for Sports Trainer and Concussion/Drive forms are included in online enrollment. Please make sure to sign these.
- The first day of Fall Practice is August 13th, 2018
All documents must be turned into Ginny Hogan before any practice or participation in any sport.
2018-2019 - IMPORTANT DATES
First Day of Fall Practice – August 13, 2018
Kickoff – August 24, 2018
Homecoming – October 5, 2018 (vs Leavenworth)
Fall Senior Night – October 12, 2018 (vs De Soto)
Fall Buffer Week – November 5-11, 2018
First Day of Winter Practice – November 12, 2018
Holiday Dance – December 1, 2018
Holiday Non-Practice Dates – December 22-26, 2018
First Day of Practice for Bowling – January 2, 2019
Queen of Courts AND Spirit Night – February 1, 2019 (vs Leavenworth)
Winter Senior Night – February 19, 2019 (vs Basehor-Linwood)
First Day of Spring Practice – February 25, 2019
Prom – May 4th, 2019
Graduation – May 19th, 2019