The interactive 2018-2019 Course Offerings Guide provides information on courses offered at SHHS as well as other information regarding degree completion. Click on section titles in the Table of Contents to be linked directly to that section.
Follow these guidelines to enroll in the 2018-2019 school year:
- Power School will be open for students to choose classes from February 21st to March 2nd.
- Students should go to Power School (the same way as if checking grades.) Click on the “CLASS REGISTRATION” icon. Follow the directions and use the colored enrollment sheet to help select the courses to take next school year. Be sure to click SUBMIT and verify the course requests with those on the enrollment sheet. You may do this on your own time. During T-Bird Time on February 28thteachers will be checking to make sure requests have been entered.
- Please turn in the colored enrollment sheet to your T-Bird Time teacher by Wednesday, February 28th. These sheets will be used by the Counselors for verification purposes. Make sure all information is completely filled out including signatures and contact information.
- There will be a parent informational meeting on Wednesday, February 21st from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. at SHHS. Details are posted on our website.
- It is essential that you have taken this process seriously and made appropriate choices as schedule changes will be limited. If questions arise do not hesitate to contact the counseling department.
Use the below enrollment form for the grade you will enter Fall of 2018.
For assistance with PowerSchool accounts, please see our PowerSchool Parent Guide