The SHBC/PTO exists to support all students and staff at Shawnee Heights High School. Our combined efforts provide financial support for student activities and serves to promote school spirit. Our members are committed to providing opportunities for our students to carry on Shawnee Heights’ traditions. Additionally, being an active member of the SHBC will give you an opportunity to become involved with your student’s high school experience and give back to the greater Shawnee Heights Community.
Some of the things that SHBC/PTO does:
- operates the Online Spirit Store – Click here for the online store and current coupon
- provides funds as requested by coaches and staff. Recent purchases include the windscreens which were added to the stadium.
- coordinates concessions at home games.
- sponsors student events like Spirit Night and leadership Symposiums.
- purchases achievement/merit awards, state banners, and State Patches for 1st – 3rd place winners
- regularly provides meals for SHHS Staff and recognizes staff appreciation days.
Upcoming Special Event:
Family BINGO Night – November 5th SHHS Cafeteria
Current Officers/Committee Chairs:
Katie Franke – President
Liz Steffen – Treasurer
Liz Dodds – Secretary
Cody Whitney – Activities Director
Sarah Coulter – Concessions Coord
Morgan Whitney – Merchandise
Julie Liedtke – DAC Rep
Kim Pentico – Hospitality/Staff Relations
Allison Emerson – Membership
Tammy Edington – Site Council Rep
Lisa Becker – Fundraiser Coordinator
Reenie Olson – Fundraiser Coordinator
Cathy Astle – Post Prom
For additional information join the Shawnee Heights Booster Club/PTO Facebook Page