All Parents and Students (including future freshman) are invited to attend and learn about academic options at Shawnee Heights High School.
Thursday, February 21st 6:30pm to 8:00pm
SHHS South Wing
The following breakout sessions will be offered. Please choose the sessions you would like to attend. They will be repeated during each of the time frames. You can choose one, two, or three but unfortunately will not be able to attend all. If you have questions or need more information, please contact your student’s counselor.
- Advanced Placement (AP Course) South Commons
- Ed West, Principal
- Dual Credit PD Room
- Richard Liedke, Washburn University and Laurie Crimmins, Counselor
- CTE and Online College Credits South Conference Room
- Sarah Evans, ACC and Eric Steele, Assistant. Principal
- Washburn Tech S 102
- Kerry Norbury, WIT
- NCAA Eligibility T-Bird Room
- Brittany Lauritsen, WU Compliance and Willie Skaggs, Counselor
- Graduation Requirements and IPS Counseling Center
- Michelle Finnegan, Counselor and David Wonnell, Assistant, Principal
6:30-6:55 Session 1
7:00-7:25 Session 2
7:30-7:55 Session 3
For questions regarding enrollment for next year, you may make an appointment with your counselor. Counselors may be reached via email or by phone at 379-5880.