one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen.
Wednesday, February 21, 2018
4pm - 8pm No appointment needed
Thursday, February 22, 2018
8am - 8pm By appointment
SHHS Enrollment Information Night Meeting
Wednesday, February 21st 6:30pm to 8:00pm
SHHS South Wing
All Parents and Students (including future freshman) are invited to attend and learn about academic options at Shawnee Heights High School.
The following breakout sessions will be offered. Please choose the sessions you would like to attend. They will be repeated during each of the time frames. You can choose one, two, or three but unfortunately will not be able to attend all. If you have questions or need more information, please contact your student’s counselor.
- NEW PROGRAM: Vocational Agriculture S412
- Sarah Wendt
- Advanced Placement (AP Course) PD Room
- Ed West, Principal
- Dual Credit South Commons
- Richard Liedke and Christa Bixler, WU with Laurie Crimmins, Counselor
- CTE and Online College Credits Cafeteria
- Bob Reavis, ACC and Eric Steele, Assit. Principal
- Washburn Tech S408
- April Sidesinger, WIT
- NCAA Eligibility T-Bird Room
- Brittany Lauritsen, WU Compliance and Willie Skaggs, Counselor
- Graduation Requirements and IPS S102
- Kayla Banzhaf Counselor and Kelly Whittaker, Assit, Principal