Mental Health

These agencies provide counseling and mental health support for families and students. These agencies may be a good location to seek support. There are many other providers in each county. If you have additional questions, please ask a school counselor or social worker.

Shawnee County

Family Service and Guidance Center

(785) 232-5005    (24-hour crisis services)

Florence Crittenton 

(785) 233-0516

Kansas Children’s Service League 

(785) 274-3100

Christ First Counseling 

(785) 272-0778

Advanced Behavioral Health Care 

(785) 783-3020

Washburn Psychological Services Clinic

(785) 670-1750

Psychological Services

Washburn Psychological Services Clinic provides low-cost therapy and assessment services to individuals of all ages in the Topeka community. Services can be for children and families looking for individual therapy, family therapy, and couples counseling. Our clinic is located in Henderson 111 on the Washburn University campus at 1700 SW College Ave. in Topeka. We can also be contacted by phone at 785-670-1750.

Child and Adolescent Clinic Brochure Page 1

Child and Adolescent Clinic Brochure Page 2